Pledge to Our Clients and Communities in Light of COVID-19
March 14, 2020
Miller & Martin’s Pledge to our Clients and the Communities in which we work in light of COVID-19
Miller & Martin is adjusting its operations to address the changing circumstances associated with COVID-19. The health and safety of our personnel, clients and communities are paramount as we navigate this evolving situation.
Our Business Continuity Plan enables us to continue operations to minimize disruption to our clients. We want to share with you our preparations to serve your needs in these unusual times:
- Our attorneys and support personnel can operate effectively from any location. In the event that one or more locations should close, we will be able to continue to serve our clients’ needs.
- Technology systems and data are secure and tested and support working remotely.
- Meetings and other events are being limited, moved to teleconferencing, or rescheduled, as appropriate.
- We are restricting all business travel, and we are tracking any necessary travel to identify risks.
- We have implemented policies for personnel who become ill or are concerned that they may have been exposed to the virus. In addition, our landlords have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting within our offices and our buildings.
In the event that one or multiple office closures are necessary, we want to assure you that your team at Miller & Martin is prepared and remains committed to being fully accessible and responsive to your legal and business needs. We remain focused on providing you with rapid responses to your legal and business needs and issues, including those emerging from COVID-19.
We hope that you, your family and colleagues remain safe and healthy as this global health challenge unfolds.