Miller & Martin Practices and Attorneys Earn Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA®
May 20, 2021
Chambers and Partners® has recognized Miller & Martin in the 2021 Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business report as a leading law firm in the practice areas of Corporate/M&A - Georgia; Corporate/M&A - Tennessee; Labor & Employment - Tennessee; Litigation: General Commercial - Tennessee; Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations – Georgia*; and Intellectual Property - Tennessee. Six of the firm's attorneys were also individually ranked in their respective practices.
Individual lawyers are ranked on the basis of their legal knowledge and experience, their ability, their effectiveness and their client-service based on peer review and client interviews. Miller & Martin attorneys ranked in the 2021 edition include:
- Lynsey Barron (Georgia, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)*
- John Bode (Tennessee, Labor & Employment)
- Joe DeLisle (Georgia, Corporate/M&A)
- Roger Dickson (Tennessee, Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Douglas Johnson (Tennessee, Intellectual Property)*
- Hugh Sharber (Tennessee, Corporate/M&A)
*These are new rankings for 2021.
About Chambers and Partners® Chambers and Partners®, based in London, England, has been researching the U.S. legal profession since 1999, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Through objective and client-focused research, Chambers identifies and ranks leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America.