WEBINAR: How the “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” Will Impact Your Business
March 26, 2020
Updated to include the webinar recording for those who missed the live webinar on March 26, 2020.
Miller & Martin Labor & Employment attorneys will present on the recently signed into law, Families First Coronavirus Response Act. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act responds to the coronavirus outbreak by providing paid sick leave and free coronavirus testing, expanding food assistance and unemployment benefits, and requiring employers to provide additional protections for health care workers. Find out how this will impact small and medium-sized businesses.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Further information that will be covered in this webinar includes:
- A federal emergency paid leave benefits program to provide payment to employees taking paid and unpaid leave due to the coronavirus outbreak
- Expansion of unemployment benefits
- Requirement for employers with 500 or less employees to provide paid sick leave to employees
- Establishment of requirements for providing coronavirus diagnostic testing at no cost to consumers
- Treatment of personal respiratory protective devices as covered countermeasures that are eligible for certain liability protections
- Temporary increase the Medicaid federal medical assistance percentage (FMAP)
To register, please click here.
For more information about the ongoing developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit Miller & Martin's Coronavirus Resources.
2020-03-26 14:00:00 2020-03-26 15:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis WEBINAR: How the “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” Will Impact Your Business