Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with Peruvian Consul General
August 24, 2017
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On August 24, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the Peruvian Consul General in Atlanta, Miguel Alemán Urteaga.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Outcome of recent presidential elections
- Trade and investment ties with Georgia
- Educational exchanges with Kennesaw State, other schools
- Peru’s culinary outreach and an effort to raise the profile in Atlanta and beyond
- Upcoming Mistura conference showcasing Peruvian food, pisco, culture and more
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany and Israel, please click here.
2017-08-24 20:17:00 2017-08-24 20:17:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with Peruvian Consul General