Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the India Consul General
May 09, 2018
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On May 9, The Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the Consul General of India, Mr. Nagesh Singh.
To register for the event, please click here.
Potential topics of discussion are to include:
- Trump/Modi relationship one year in
- India-US defense cooperation
- Intensifying Indian investment in the South
- H-1B/Visa Issues
- Atlanta’s quest for nonstop flight to India
- Educational collaborations
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.
2018-05-09 12:08:00 2018-05-09 12:08:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the India Consul General