15 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
November 20, 2019
Fifteen attorneys with Miller & Martin have been selected by their peers to the 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers or the 2019 Mid-South Rising Stars lists, earning recognition as top-ranked attorneys in their respective practice areas.
2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Donald J. Aho — Business Litigation
- Douglas Berry - Eminent Domain
- John R. Bode — Employment & Labor
- Mark W. Degler — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Roger W. Dickson — Business Litigation
- James M. Haley IV — Real Estate
- Douglas T. Johnson — Intellectual Property
- C. Crews Townsend — Class Action & Mass Torts
- James T. Williams — Business Litigation
- W. Randall Wilson — Construction Litigation
2019 Mid-South Rising Stars
- Michael Dumitru - Business Litigation
- Zachary H. Greene — General Litigation
- April F. Holland — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Laura F. Ketcham — Creditor Debtor Rights
- Meredith Corey Lee - Business Litigation
Don Aho, Douglas Berry, Roger Dickson and James Haley have each been recognized for 10 or more years for their outstanding legal achievements and demonstrated excellence in the practice of law.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the states of Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the honor of a Super Lawyer, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in these states are selected as a Rising Star.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, uses a patented multiphase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.