Miller & Martin Welcomes Chuqin Anderson to its Real Estate Group
March 26, 2021
With a focus on complex real estate transactions, Chuqin has extensive experience in the acquisition of retail, industrial, medical and office properties, secured and unsecured lending, and leasing of retail and office properties.
Miller & Martin PLLC recently welcomed attorney Chuqin Anderson to the real estate group, where she is based in the firm’s Atlanta office.
With a focus on various aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions, she has represented:
- privately funded investors in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate properties including office buildings, industrial sites and retail shopping centers;
- landlords and tenants in lease negotiation of office and retail space;
- lead lenders and agents in large-syndicated credit facilities, including construction, permanent and revolving credit loans;
- construction and mezzanine lenders in construction financing for multi-family and other types of real estate developments; and
- REMIC trusts in connection with CMBS loan assumptions and modifications.
Ms. Anderson holds a law degree from the University of Minnesota Law School and an undergraduate degree in Sociology from Tsinghua University. She is also fluent in Mandarin.
Prior to joining Miller & Martin, Ms. Anderson practiced in the real estate group of a large international firm.