Miller & Martin's Affirmative Action Group has a history of providing practical, experienced legal representation for employers in reviewing Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs) and undergoing audits by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Representing employers from a multitude of industries in all facets of compliance as well as audit preparation and negotiations, our areas of legal representation include:
- Determining jurisdiction.
- Reviewing and revising AAPs in an effort to not only ensure compliance with applicable regulations, but to also determine potential red flags with respect to statistical data and/or compensation.
- Training supervisors regarding their obligations under your AAP and/or in preparation for an audit.
- Preparing and reviewing documents and statistical data for audit submission.
- Preparing for and assisting with on-site audits.
- Negotiating violations and/or remedies.
- Monitoring compliance.