Miller & Martin has one of most established Labor & Employment law practices in the Southeast. Our attorneys have decades of practical experience advising employers on a national, regional and local level.
Our range of experience matches our depth with significant experience in areas such as:
- Wage and Hour Law (FLSA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA/ADAAA)
- Title VII
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA/labor law and union avoidance issues)
We provide guidance concerning human resource investigations involving drug testing, fraud or theft issues, as well as harassment or workplace violence, both before and after a formal EEOC charge or lawsuit is filed. We have also assisted with individual terminations as well as nation-wide layoffs. Our attorneys conduct on-site training and provide one-on-one advice regarding disability and pregnancy accommodation, religious accommodation, diversity, family and/or medical leave and military leave questions.
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Attorney Jessica Wolinsky in Tennessee
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 45 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2021 Edition
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 43 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2020 Edition
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 41 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2019 Edition
- David Kesler Awarded Chattanooga Bar Association 2015 Albert L. Hodge Volunteer Award Show more