Jenna practices in the area of litigation, focusing on commercial litigation. Prior to joining Miller & Martin, Jenna served a two-year term as a law clerk for the Honorable Travis R. McDonough in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee. She worked on a wide variety of civil and criminal cases while clerking, including complex litigation matters, white-collar criminal matters, and even a patent dispute.
Jenna hails from Austin, Texas, and completed undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated with highest honors as a double major in Political Science and Philosophy. After graduating, Jenna worked as a paralegal at a law firm in Austin focused on foreclosure litigation before moving to Tennessee to attend Vanderbilt Law School. While at Vanderbilt, Jenna served as a Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and eventually graduated as a member of the Order of the Coif.
- B.A.. Political Science; B.A., Philosophy, University of Texas at Austin
- J.D., Vanderbilt Law School
- Vanderbilt Law Review, Managing Editor
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Travis R. McDonough, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Federal Bar Association, CLE Committee Co-Chair (2018-2019) and Secretary (2019)
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce - Downtown Council, VP of Communications
Before law school, Jenna tried her hand as a horse trainer in the hunter/jumper discipline.