Luke Curtis advises both domestic and international clients in all facets of commercial real estate and secured commercial lending. He represents institutional investors in the negotiation of office leases, as well as an Atlanta-based real estate developer and an Atlanta-based lender to the hospitality industry.
- Outside Counsel to Atlanta based hospitality lender in the negotiation and closing of loans for a portfolio in excess of $100 million.
- Outside counsel to Atlanta based owner and developer of commercial real estate for retail and office uses.
- Represents a German trust in its acquisition, sale and leasing of over 20,000 acres of farm properties in Georgia and Florida.
- Represents a Florida based investor/owner of office properties in the negotiation of leases for 1.3 million square feet of space
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1971
- B.A., Furman University, 1968
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Real Estate Law since 2009
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Midtown Alliance - Board of Directors
- 52 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- 53 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Zenith LaborNet in Merger with Nth Degree Show more
Luke Curtis was one of the five founding members of the Atlanta office of Miller & Martin, which opened in January of 1998, and he was the Managing Member of the Atlanta office from 2003-2008.