Sarah is an associate in Miller & Martin’s commercial group. She focuses her practice on assisting clients navigate a variety of creditors’ rights and insolvency matters, including workouts, bankruptcies, enforcement actions, and other related business concerns.
Prior to joining the Firm, Sarah clerked at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia. During law school, Sarah clerked at a law firm in Columbia, S.C. and externed with the U.S. Trustee Program.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2020
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Global Business, Columbia College, 2017
- Floor Clerk for U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia; Judge Sage M. Sigler, Judge Jeffery W. Cavender, Judge Lisa Ritchey Craig, Judge Paul M. Baisier (2020-2021)
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Georgia Bar Association; Bankruptcy Section, Creditors’ Rights and Commercial Litigation Section
- Atlanta Bar Association; Bankruptcy Section
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- Georgia Latino Law Foundation, Virtual Judicial Internship Program – Founding Committee Member, Program Coordinator (2020 – present)
- Brookhaven Park Association – Board of Directors (2021 – present)
Sarah worked with the Georgia Latino Law Foundation in 2020 to create its Virtual Judicial Internship Program to help students whose summer jobs were affected by the pandemic. Sarah helps run the program today.