Frank Williams, Chair of the firm's Healthcare Group, concentrates his practice on corporations, securities and healthcare. He has provided assistance on the formation of several managed care organizations. He handles reporting obligations with the Securities and Exchange Commission for publicly held clients. He advises investment partnerships with respect to structuring alternatives, securities offerings and various regulatory matters.
- Handled public debt offerings totaling several billion dollars for a large consumer products company.
- Handled an initial public offering, several private placements and several acquisitions for a company that sells and operates specialized equipment used in providing healthcare services.
- Represented a carpet manufacturer in a public offering of common stock.
- Represented the bond program administrator in putting together a $250 million bond issue and a pooled loan program for hospitals.
- J.D. with Honors, University of North Carolina, 1985
- M.B.A., University of North Carolina, 1985
- B.S., University of North Carolina, 1979
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Mergers & Acquisitions Law since 2013
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Heart Ball - Executive Leadership Board
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- 53 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Edition
- 56 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 Edition
- Miller & Martin represents American Trust Bank of East Tennessee in an Agreement to Merge with Citizens Bank Show more