World Law Group
Miller & Martin is a member of the prestigious World Law Group, an invitation-only global network of leading law firms with approximately 400 offices in major commercial centers worldwide. This network gives Miller & Martin clients seamless access to the local knowledge and legal expertise of over 18,000 lawyers around the world.
About World Law Group:
- 58 member firms on six continents
- More than 400 offices in 85 countries
- 18,000+ lawyers in a comprehensive range of practice areas
- Languages spoken: 150+
- Membership is by invitation only. New members are evaluated to meet the World Law Group's professional practice and client service standards
- Philosophy of a well-managed "best friends" network, governed by collegiality, respect, shared values and trust.
Founded in 1988, the World Law Group was one of the first global law firm networks to be established. Today the network provides clients global service in a comprehensive range of practice areas. The World Law Group was ranked an Elite Law Firm Network by Chambers Global.
"The members of the World Law Group are independent and autonomous firms and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. Each member firm is solely responsible for its work product and staff and provides professional services to its respective clients on an individual basis."