Miller & Martin's Product Liability Litigation Group is well-versed in defending product liability cases and counseling clients on claim prevention measures. The firm's product liability team includes attorneys who understand the challenges unique to defending product liability claims.
Product liability claims remain a major source of potential liability for manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of products. Miller & Martin attorneys have counseled manufacturers and distributors of tobacco products, electrical equipment, household appliances, medical devices, prescription and nonprescription drugs, aircraft parts, automobiles, asbestos and carpets.
Our team has served as local and national counsel in mass tort cases involving product liability, including federal multi-district litigation. We can provide effective and efficient representation in such cases. The firm's existing support for handling mass tort claims includes an experienced technological team capable of collecting and managing large amounts of information to coordinate defense efforts in multiple jurisdictions.
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 45 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2021 Edition
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 43 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2020 Edition
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- 6 Chattanooga Miller & Martin Attorneys Awarded Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" 2020 Edition
- 7 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2019 Georgia Super Lawyers Show more