Miller & Martin's Product Liability Litigation Group is well-versed in defending product liability cases and counseling clients on claim prevention measures. The firm's product liability team includes attorneys who understand the challenges unique to defending product liability claims.
Product liability claims remain a major source of potential liability for manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of products. Miller & Martin attorneys have counseled manufacturers and distributors of tobacco products, electrical equipment, household appliances, medical devices, prescription and nonprescription drugs, aircraft parts, automobiles, asbestos and carpets.
Our team has served as local and national counsel in mass tort cases involving product liability, including federal multi-district litigation. We can provide effective and efficient representation in such cases. The firm's existing support for handling mass tort claims includes an experienced technological team capable of collecting and managing large amounts of information to coordinate defense efforts in multiple jurisdictions.
- 13 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Georgia Appeals Judge Rules in Favor of Dietary Supplement Maker in Labeling Case Citing Unanswered FDA Questions
- 9 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® 2023 "Lawyer of the Year" for Respective Practices in Chattanooga
- Leah Gerbitz Named Best Lawyers® 2023 Class Action and Product Liability Litigation Defense "Lawyer of the Year" in Chattanooga Show more