Cory McKenna focuses his practice on commercial real estate development, investing and leasing.
Cory is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the University of North Carolina School of Law. In law school, Cory served as the Managing Editor of the North Carolina Banking Institute Journal.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, with honors, 2017
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with distinction, 2013
- North Carolina
- Clerked for the Honorable Gregory P. McGuire of the North Carolina Business Court in Raleigh, N.C.
- Judicial Extern for Justice Samuel J. Ervin IV of the North Carolina Supreme Court
- Managing Editor, North Carolina Banking Institute Journal, 2016–2017
- 2016 Professor Lissa L. Broome Scholarship Recipient
- UNC Business Essentials Certificate, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, Summer 2015