Miller & Martin’s Government Relations group represents clients before Georgia and Tennessee government entities to help them attain their public policy objectives.
This group of attorneys represents clients before the Georgia General Assembly and various State of Georgia agencies as well as local governments and development authorities. Current clients include the Motion Picture Association of America, the Georgia Tax Coalition, Suzuki Manufacturing of America, The Georgia Homeowners Tax Coalition, Yellow Pine Energy and Mooring Financial.
We also represent a wide range of clients before the Tennessee General Assembly, local governments and various state and local agencies in Tennessee. Our representation has included extensive work on economic development, tax, utility, telecommunications, insurance and various other business matters.
- Miller & Martin and Attorney Tom Harrold Listed in JAMES Magazine Top Lobbyists Issue
- Miller & Martin Adds Several Experienced Attorneys Across Footprint
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Jennie Brooks Corley to its Corporate Group
- Silicon Ranch General Counsel Featured in Vanguard Magazine
- WRCBtv Interviews Attorney John Bode Regarding Mature Minor Doctrine and the COVID-19 Vaccine Show more
- Georgia Legislative Update - Weekly Highlights from the 2021 Session
- Clarification Regarding Georgia Shelter In Place and Emergency Executive Orders by Governor Kemp
- What K-Con Decision Means for Bonding Requirements in Federal Construction Contracts
- Tennessee OSHA Allowing Electronic Submission of 2016 Injury/Illness Reports thru Dec. 31, 2017
- Fall Protection is OSHA'S Top Citation for 2017 Show more