Miller & Martin’s Government Relations group represents clients before Georgia and Tennessee government entities to help them attain their public policy objectives.
This group of attorneys represents clients before the Georgia General Assembly and various State of Georgia agencies as well as local governments and development authorities. Current clients include the Motion Picture Association of America, the Georgia Tax Coalition, Suzuki Manufacturing of America, The Georgia Homeowners Tax Coalition, Yellow Pine Energy and Mooring Financial.
We also represent a wide range of clients before the Tennessee General Assembly, local governments and various state and local agencies in Tennessee. Our representation has included extensive work on economic development, tax, utility, telecommunications, insurance and various other business matters.
- Former Federal Prosecutor Lynsey Barron Joins Miller & Martin as Member in Atlanta
- Attorneys Accurso, Dietrichs, McKenna, Vey Join Miller & Martin in Atlanta
- Miller & Martin Adds Lewis to Corporate Government Relations Practice
- Miller & Martin Add Baker and Wilcove to the Atlanta Office
- Being Prepared, Chattanooga Magazine
- Georgia Supreme Court Upholds Statutory Lien Waivers Opinion
- Georgia Begins Accepting Hemp Processor Permit Applications
- FDA Extends Deadline to Submit Public Comment for Cannabis Products
- FDA Hearing Recap on Cannabis and Cannabis-Derived Products
- USDA Issues Opinion on the Transportation of Hemp
- Georgia Enters the Hemp Industry
- Georgia Legislative Highlights from 2018 Session
- Clarification Regarding Georgia Shelter In Place and Emergency Executive Orders by Governor Kemp
- What K-Con Decision Means for Bonding Requirements in Federal Construction Contracts
- Tennessee OSHA Allowing Electronic Submission of 2016 Injury/Illness Reports thru Dec. 31, 2017
- Fall Protection is OSHA'S Top Citation for 2017
- The End of LIBOR
- May 8-12, 2018 is National Safety Standdown to Prevent Falls in Construction