Our business litigation attorneys are committed to achieving successful results for our clients, whether inside or outside the courtroom. We handle nearly every type of corporate and commercial dispute while being mindful of our client’s business goals and risk tolerance. Miller & Martin’s established and skilled group of Business Litigation attorneys aims to limit the impact of a dispute on the client’s business, so that management can maintain focus on the organization’s business goals.
Businesses and their owners face the potential for disputes with customers, suppliers, partners, insurers and other parties through the normal course of doing business. These disputes can be costly, disruptive and put significant assets at risk.
Our team represents clients in matters dealing with breach of contract and tortious interference claims, as well as various negligence, liability and professional malpractice claims. Our Business Litigation attorneys are experienced in business-related disputes such as Trade Secrets & Non-Compete Litigation, Professional Services Litigation, Financial Institutions Litigation, Insurance Litigation, White Collar & Corporate Investigation.
Strong client relationships coupled with significant dispute resolution and complex litigation experience enriches our early case assessment advisory services. We can draw on the experience of former judges, prosecutors and special masters in our firm to strive for effective dispute avoidance and creative risk management solutions to help protect the assets and business reputation of our clients.
Moreover, the firm has made a significant investment in litigation support technology and staff. Our clients can take advantage of having electronic discovery, production and trial presentations as integral parts of our representation rather than as generic services from third-party vendors.
Don AhoLynzi ArchibaldDoug BerryLarry CashRoger DicksonMike DumitruBill DuPreMarcy EasonKyle EiselsteinBilly EiselsteinJenna W. FullertonZac GreeneDanny GriffinTamra HarrisMichael KohlerRyan KurtzMeredith LeeEllis LordJessica Malloy-ThorpeAlison MartinHaley MoodyEddie NewsomChris ParkerScott ParrishRobert F. ParsleyKimberly ReevesEileen RumfeltJim StandardCrews TownsendAlexander C. VeyMegan WeltonNeil WilcoveJames Williams, ChairRandy Wilson
Financial Institutions Litigation
General Counsel Services
Privacy & Data Security
Professional Services Litigation
Trade Secrets & Non-Compete Litigation
White Collar & Corporate Investigation
- Attorneys Fullerton and Savage Join Miller & Martin in Chattanooga
- 7 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2019 Georgia Super Lawyers
- Attorneys Archibald, Dumitru, Madison Elected as Members of Miller & Martin Law Firm
- Miller & Martin Represents Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals in False Advertising Case
- 18 Miller & Martin Attorneys Selected to 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 41 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2019 Edition
- Former 24-Year FBI Special Agent Chris Swecker Joins Miller & Martin Law Firm
- 7 Chattanooga Miller & Martin Attorneys Awarded Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" 2019 Edition
- Miller & Martin Practices, Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Chambers USA®
- Miller & Martin Named to BTI Litigation Outlook 2018