Miller & Martin’s insurance coverage attorneys are determined advocates when counseling policyholders through the complexities of insurance coverage and insurance coverage disputes.
Our attorneys have a long history of representing clients in complicated insurance coverage disputes to obtain declarations of coverage and recover losses under their policies. From large international companies to midsize and smaller businesses, we employ wide-ranging skill and experience in matters involving the full spectrum of insurance coverages and policies, including:
- Commercial general liability
- Errors and omissions
- Directors and officers liability
- Long-term disability
- Employment practices liability
- Motor carrier and automobile
- Property and casualty
- Health insurance
- All risk
- Workers' compensation
- Builder's risk
- Homeowner's insurance
- Fidelity bond
- Life insurance
- Professional liability
- Representing an international beverage company in recovering, under global all-risk property policy, losses resulting from the recall of its product. The losses included loss of product and business interruption, and totaled over $100 million.
- Representing a national employer in disputes over coverage under an employment practices liability policy.
- Representing a publicly-traded pharmaceutical company in a series of disputes concerning multiple layers of liability coverage for product liability claims.
- Representing a national transportation company in recovering significant losses resulting from theft of cargo.
- Representing general contractors and owners in all aspects of construction insurance coverage disputes, including claims involving fire losses, builder's risk, allegations of defective workmanship and coverage for subcontractor work.
- Representing distributor in recovering, under its property policy, losses resulting from a defective automated storage and retrieval system.
- Analyzed coverage disputes and claims relating to directors and officers liability insurance and fidelity bond coverage.
Privacy & Data Security
Workplace Environmental, Health & Safety/OSHA