Miller & Martin’s Corporate attorneys represent public and privately-held businesses in matters of day-to-day counseling and business advice, capital formation and structuring and implementing transactions.
Our team manages financings, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations, public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, SEC compliance, private equity transactions, real estate capital markets transactions, LLC, corporation and partnership formation, and strategic alliance arrangements including corporate partnering and joint ventures. Clients look to us not just for nuts-and-bolts legal work but, more importantly, as their trusted advisors.
- Miller & Martin Receives 2 National and 32 Regional Practice Rankings in 2023 "Best Law Firms"
- Miller & Martin Advised SaaS.group in its Acquisition of MyWorks
- Miller & Martin and Attorney Tom Harrold Listed in JAMES Magazine Top Lobbyists Issue
- Fox 5 News Atlanta Interviews Attorney Tom Harrold Regarding the 2003 Unification Conference and Mikhail Gorbachev
- 9 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ Show more
- SEC Proposes Broker Registration Exemption for Finders
- DOJ Issues Updated Guidance for Corporate Compliance Programs
- CARES Act Insights: Federal Reserve Further Expands Terms of Main Street Lending Program to Appeal to More Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
- CARES Act Insights: Federal Reserve Set to Launch Main Street Lending Program for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
- CARES Act Insights: Federal Reserve Announces Expanded Terms for Main Street Lending Program Available to Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses Show more
- What Happens In-House Doesn't Always Stay In-House - An Interactive Panel Discussion on Attorney-Client Privilege for Corporate Counsel
- Doug Elkins Presents at the EPI Chattanooga Chapter Event
- ACC TN | Crisis Management & Communication – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Raising Capital on AIM
- Startup Week Chattanooga Event: How Technology Providers Can Crack the 100-Page Master Agreement Show more