Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the Argentina Consul General
March 23, 2023
"Consular Conversations" is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On March 23, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing Juan Manuel Navarro, Consul General of Argentina in Atlanta. Discussion topics Include:
- The consulate’s recent move to Dunwoody and its 2023 agenda
- Argentina’s economic priorities and the country’s role in the fight against climate change
- Software/tech/crypto connections, Argentine unicorns, and Argentina’s push to become a preferred near-shoring provider
- Argentina’s World Cup win, Atlanta United links and opportunities for “soccer diplomacy” in Atlanta leading up to 2026
- Tourism and educational ties with Georgia, including Antarctica excursions and study-abroad partnerships
- Consul General Navarro’s time in China during COVID and Argentina’s views on growing China-US competition
To register for the event, please click here.
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.
2023-03-23 12:00:00 2023-03-23 13:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the Argentina Consul General