Miller & Martin's Litigation team includes skilled and motivated attorneys and legal professionals with a long history of experience in high-stakes litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and risk and litigation management.
The firm's litigators handle nearly every type of civil dispute arising in state or federal courts, as well as white-collar investigations and defense in federal courts. Our attorneys work as advocates, arbitrators and mediators and have designed dispute-management systems for large companies. Our clients benefit from the experience of our former judges, prosecutors and special masters who are members of the firm. The firm's long-term investment in litigation support technology and staff affords our clients the advantage of having electronic discovery, production and trial presentations as integral parts of our representation rather than as generic services from third-party vendors.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business consistently ranks Miller & Martin as one of the top Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation and Labor & Employment law firms in Tennessee. Chambers USA also ranks Miller & Martin as one of the top Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations law firms in Georgia.
- Attorneys Meredith Corey Lee and Merrill Nelson Elected as Members of Miller & Martin
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Attorney Jessica Wolinsky in Tennessee
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Associate Attorney Hannah Krasny in Atlanta
- 8 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- James Williams Named 2022 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Action Defense in Chattanooga Show more
- Loss Mitigation Strategies for Commercial Creditors
- Landlords Beware: Accepting Partial Rent Payments
- Are Changes to Securities Trading Plan Rules on the Horizon?
- Supreme Court Clarifies Copyright Act’s Registration Requirement
- Tennessee Legislature Amends Data Breach Notification Statute - Encryption is No Longer an Automatic Safe Harbor Show more
- Attorney Haley Moody Discusses Talc Trends at Midwest Asbestos Litigation Conference
- Zac Greene Produces Tennessee Bar Association's 2021 Litigation Law Forum Sponsored by Miller & Martin
- Defense Attorney Lynsey Barron Speaking at 2021 Southeastern White Collar Crime Institute
- Attorney Zac Greene Provides Thought Leadership at TBA Litigation Law Forum 2020 Sponsored by Miller & Martin
- ACC TN | Crisis Management & Communication – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Show more
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2020
- Zac Greene and Jenna Fullerton Publish ABA Article on the Potential for Conflicting Ethical Rules to Expand Criminal Discovery
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2019
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2018
- Eileen Rumfelt Quoted About CLOUD Act in ABA Article Discussing Federal Seizure of Electronic Data Stored Abroad Show more