Brian Humphrey concentrates his practice in the areas of environmental law and real estate. His extensive experience in this area has included representation at Superfund sites and review of Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports. He has drafted and negotiated environmental provisions for real estate transactions and other corporate acquisitions and mergers agreements including transactions in European countries.
- He has served as lead environmental counsel to a major international corporation for numerous matters including underground storage tank issues, representation at several superfund sites, real estate transactions requiring development of environmental provisions in purchase and sale agreements, and review of Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports.
- He has experience providing environmental counsel to a drug manufacturing company including assistance in responding to a Request for Information from the EPA in connection with a Superfund site and determining its reporting responsibilities under the Toxic Substances Control Act in connection with exporting of certain chemicals.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1988
- B.A., Oakland University, 1985
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Construction Law and Real Estate Law, 2013-2017
- American Bar Association, Section on Environment, Energy and Resources - Member
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association, Environmental Law Division - Member
- Miller & Martin Represents EMERGE Commerce Ltd. in the Acquisition of Retail Store Networks, Inc. d/b/a WholesalePet.com
- Miller & Martin Represented GSM Holdings, Inc. in its Acquisition of Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents EMERGE Commerce Ltd. in the Acquisition of BattlBox, LLC and Its Affiliates
- Miller & Martin Represents Playcore in Acquisition of Architectural Structure Producing Porter Corporation
- Miller & Martin Represents PlayCore in Aquatic Division Expansion with Knorr Systems Acquisition Show more