Office: 423.785.8377 | Fax: 423.321.1501
Evan Allison represents real estate developers, investors, landlords, tenants and lenders in all types of commercial real estate transactions including industrial, retail, hotel, office, multi-family and medical office building deals. He prides himself on his responsiveness and on helping his clients get deals closed. His experience includes working with both developers and investors in creating joint ventures for acquiring and developing real property and he has specific experience in the development of industrial parks, the acquisition, development, and management of medical office buildings, industrial building leases and restaurant leases.
Evan is currently Co-Chair of the firm's Growth Committee and a member of the writing academy and associates committees. He also served as Chair of the firm's Commercial Department and as a member of the Policy Committee, the governing board of the firm.
- Commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, financing and management including:
- Representing several real estate investment funds in the acquisition of medical and other office buildings.
- Representing a city and county in the development of a major industrial park.
- Representing a major logistics company with its national leasing needs.
- Representing several private equity companies with the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate, with an emphasis on restaurant, office and retail leasing.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Washington & Lee University, 1993
- State and Federal courts in Tennessee and Georgia
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Real Estate Law since 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell® - AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Bill Holmberg Arts Leadership Institute by ArtsBuild, 2009
- Washington & Lee University, Chattanooga Chapter – Alumni Admissions Co-Chair
- 52 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- Miller & Martin Represented GSM Holdings, Inc. in its Acquisition of Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents Scenic Land Investments in a $188 Million Bond Offering for Construction of McLemore Hotel and Conference Center
- 52 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition Show more
A lover of art, Mr. Allison participated in the Bill Holmberg Arts Leadership Institute by ArtsBuild.