Kent is a corporate/lending attorney who enjoys getting to know and help his clients. Kent's experience has taught him how to deliver practical legal advice promptly and in a clear and understandable manner.
- Kent has experience with startup and mid-sized companies (especially technology companies), documenting angel, convertible note and VC financing, options and restricted equity interests, license and distribution agreements, mergers and acquisitions, commercial loans and security interests in personal property, employment agreements, and non-compete and confidentiality agreements.
- J.D., Duke University, 1978
- Notes Editor, Contemporary Law Journal
- M.A., University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, 1971
- A.B., cum laude, Davidson College, 1969
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University of London, University College
- Fulbright-Hays Scholar
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle and North Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Circuit Court, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- The Honorable R. Lanier Anderson, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Georgia Trend magazine - Legal Elite, 2013-2014
- Technology Association of Georgia - Board Member
- MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta - Board of Advisors
- Atlanta Metro Chamber – Former Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church – Chair of Trustees
- TAG Education Collaborative - Director
- Collegium Vocale – Former Board Chair
- Georgia Justice Project - Former Director
- Tech High School (a charter school) - Former Chair
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in $125 Million Debt Refinancing
- 14 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2014 Georgia Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in Transactions with HedgePath Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- London Stock Exchange's Alternative Investment Market (AIM) Is Drawing Serious Attention from International Companies Seeking Public Capital
- Miller & Martin Represents Dewberry Capital
- Twelve Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2013 Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma Group in Acquisition of Metrics, Inc.
Kent is one of the founders of the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and their Scholarship Fund is named the "Kent Antley Scholarship Fund."