17 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
November 30, 2021
Seventeen attorneys with Miller & Martin have been selected by their peers to the 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers or the 2021 Mid-South Rising Stars lists, earning recognition as top-rated attorneys in their respective practice areas.
* = first year recognized
2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Donald J. Aho - Business Litigation
- Douglas Berry - Eminent Domain
- John R. Bode - Employment & Labor
- Mark W. Degler - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Roger W. Dickson - Business Litigation (Top 100 in Tennessee)
- James M. Haley, IV - Real Estate
- Richard C. Rose - Health Care *
- C. Crews Townsend - Class Action
- Randall W. Wilson - Construction Litigation
2021 Mid-South Rising Stars
- Lynzi J. Archibald - Health Care
- Mike Dumitru - Business Litigation
- Jenna Fullerton - Business Litigation
- April Holland - Mergers & Acquisition
- Meredith Corey Lee - Business Litigation
- Jessica Malloy-Thorpe - Employment Litigation *
- Stephanie Savage - Mergers & Acquisition
- Jessica Wolinsky - Employment Litigation *
Don Aho, Douglas Berry, Roger Dickson, James Haley and Crews Townsend have each been recognized for 10 or more years for their outstanding legal achievements and demonstrated excellence in the practice of law. Roger Dickson was also selected by Super Lawyers among the Top 100 Tennessee lawyers.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the honor of a Super Lawyer, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in these states are selected as a Rising Star.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, uses a patented multiphase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.