Miller & Martin’s Healthcare attorneys are experienced in providing legal and strategic guidance to health systems, hospitals, physician groups, post-acute and ancillary providers, ambulatory surgery centers, provider-sponsored health plans and other healthcare industry partners on all aspects of healthcare legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
The Miller & Martin Healthcare Group is a diverse, multidisciplinary team. The broad range of skills and experience within the group creates a deep pool of resources from which the firm can draw to help its clients meet the numerous challenges that arise when operating a business within a rapidly changing legal and regulatory environment.
To cut through the regulatory complexity, our Healthcare Regulatory/HIPAA team provides guidance in identifying, minimizing and addressing potential regulatory compliance issues such as anti-kickback, self-referrals, data privacy and security, managed care reimbursement and overpayment, accreditation, credentialing, and reporting, as well as audits and investigation.
Our Healthcare Litigation team provides comprehensive representation to healthcare entities and industry partners in cases involving a wide variety of complex disputes, claims defense, government investigations and audits, and other employee and fraud litigation, and is equipped to practically and effectively achieve successful outcomes for clients both in the courtroom and through mediation.
Recognizing the unique challenges and opportunities in healthcare transactions, our Healthcare Transactional attorneys put their buy-side and sell-side representation experience to work when structuring and negotiating merger and acquisition deals involving healthcare entities.
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 45 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2021 Edition
- 7 Chattanooga Miller & Martin Attorneys Awarded Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" 2021 Edition
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 43 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2020 Edition
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Home Health Care of East Tennessee in its Combination with Adoration Health Show more
- 29th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- 28th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Lunch Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Chattanooga Breakfast Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Chattanooga Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next Show more