Miller & Martin’s Healthcare attorneys are experienced in providing legal and strategic guidance to health systems, hospitals, physician groups, post-acute and ancillary providers, ambulatory surgery centers, provider-sponsored health plans and other healthcare industry partners on all aspects of healthcare legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
The Miller & Martin Healthcare Group is a diverse, multidisciplinary team. The broad range of skills and experience within the group creates a deep pool of resources from which the firm can draw to help its clients meet the numerous challenges that arise when operating a business within a rapidly changing legal and regulatory environment.
To cut through the regulatory complexity, our Healthcare Regulatory/HIPAA team provides guidance in identifying, minimizing and addressing potential regulatory compliance issues such as anti-kickback, self-referrals, data privacy and security, managed care reimbursement and overpayment, accreditation, credentialing, and reporting, as well as audits and investigation. The Healthcare Regulatory Team also assists healthcare clients in complying with state Certificate of Need (CON) and facility licensure requirements. In particular, the firm can help clients obtain CONs by assisting with CON applications, defending against opposition and providing representation throughout the CON review process and any subsequent appeals. Additionally, the healthcare team is able to provide guidance concerning the regulatory implications of transactions involving the purchase or sale of healthcare facilities in Georgia and Tennessee.
Our Healthcare Litigation team provides comprehensive representation to healthcare entities and industry partners in cases involving a wide variety of complex disputes, claims defense, government investigations and audits, and other employee and fraud litigation, and is equipped to practically and effectively achieve successful outcomes for clients both in the courtroom and through mediation.
Recognizing the unique challenges and opportunities in healthcare transactions, our Healthcare Transactional attorneys put their buy-side and sell-side representation experience to work when structuring and negotiating merger and acquisition deals involving healthcare entities.
- April Holland Appointed to Board of Directors for Erlanger Health System Foundation
- 13 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® 2023 "Lawyer of the Year" for Respective Practices in Chattanooga
- Richard Rose Named Best Lawyers® 2023 Health Care Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Chattanooga
- 17 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists Show more
- Richard Rose Presents Health Care Fraud and Enforcement at TBA 2021 Health Law Forum
- Lynzi Archibald Presents Fraud and Abuse Fundamentals at TBA 2021 Health Law Primer
- 29th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- 28th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Lunch Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next Show more