Miller & Martin’s Healthcare attorneys are experienced in providing legal and strategic guidance to health systems, hospitals, physician groups, post-acute and ancillary providers, ambulatory surgery centers, provider-sponsored health plans and other healthcare industry partners on all aspects of healthcare legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
The Miller & Martin Healthcare Group is a diverse, multidisciplinary team. The broad range of skills and experience within the group creates a deep pool of resources from which the firm can draw to help its clients meet the numerous challenges that arise when operating a business within a rapidly changing legal and regulatory environment.
To cut through the regulatory complexity, our Healthcare Regulatory/HIPAA team provides guidance in identifying, minimizing and addressing potential regulatory compliance issues such as anti-kickback, self-referrals, data privacy and security, managed care reimbursement and overpayment, accreditation, credentialing, and reporting, as well as audits and investigation.
Our Healthcare Litigation team provides comprehensive representation to healthcare entities and industry partners in cases involving a wide variety of complex disputes, claims defense, government investigations and audits, and other employee and fraud litigation, and is equipped to practically and effectively achieve successful outcomes for clients both in the courtroom and through mediation.
Recognizing the unique challenges and opportunities in healthcare transactions, our Healthcare Transactional attorneys put their buy-side and sell-side representation experience to work when structuring and negotiating merger and acquisition deals involving healthcare entities.
Antitrust & Trade Regulation
Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
Bonds & Tax Incentives
Class & Collective Action
Financial Institutions Litigation
Labor & Employment
Privacy & Data Security
Professional Services Litigation
- Attorneys Archibald, Dumitru, Madison Elected as Members of Miller & Martin Law Firm
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 41 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2019 Edition
- Miller & Martin Earns 2018 “Best Law Firm” Ranking in 23 Practice Areas from U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- 56 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 Edition
- Miller & Martin's Christie Kizer Burbank Participates in Ground Breaking Ceremony for Erlanger Children's Hospital
- Miller & Martin Adds Rebecca Thornhill to Healthcare Group
- Nelson Honored as Fellow of the Chattanooga Bar Foundation
- Christie Kizer Burbank Listed as a Best Lawyers® 2016 Health Care
- Griffin and Parker Selected as 2016 Georgia Super Lawyers Top 100
- Miller & Martin Attorney Graduates from 2015 Tennessee Bar Association's Leadership Law Program
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in $125 Million Debt Refinancing
- Chris Parker Named Top 100: 2015 Georgia Super Lawyers®
- Christie Burbank Highlighted in CityScope Magazine
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- Miller & Martin Achieves Metropolitan Top Ranking for 2014 "Best Law Firms"
- 50 Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 Edition
- 29th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- Burbank to Present at GHPCO Annual Leadership and Education Conference
- 28th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Lunch Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Chattanooga Breakfast Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Chattanooga Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Nashville Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- 27th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- Ward Nelson to Speak at Financial Executive One-Day Conference
- 26th Annual Health Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association
- Rose to Speak at the 25th Annual Tennessee Bar Association Health Law Forum
- Exporting U.S. Technology to the U.K. - How American Companies Can Make A Lot of Money
- Healthcare Reform Forum, LaGrange Troup County Chamber of Commerce