Miller & Martin's team of nationally-recognized labor and employment attorneys serve clients on a national, regional and local basis, handling a wide spectrum of matters that often arise within the workplace. Whether providing trusted counsel on day-to-day issues or handling complex class actions, our attorneys are equipped to assist in all areas of employment/labor relations.
By collaborating with our clients, we strive to quickly determine the best course of action for a successful outcome, tailoring our legal counsel by understanding the individual business objectives of each client. We make it a point to know our clients' businesses and industries in order to deliver sound legal counsel. Our team of attorneys is actively involved in many legal and industry organizations; experienced attorneys who routinely host seminars on topical labor and employment law for clients. We frequently present to industry associations and regularly issue legal alerts on breaking labor and employment news that may impact our clients.
Our Labor & Employment group is consistently ranked in Chambers USA Guide, the leading legal directory and highly researched ranking report. The practice has also been ranked as one of the top Employment Litigation firms in the nation by Employment Law360. One of our group attorneys was recognized as a "Client Service All-Star" by BTI, an honor shared with only 318 lawyers from firms across the country. This elite recognition is reserved for lawyers who deliver superior service to clients at Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations.
- Miller & Martin Elects Attorneys Elizabeth Marquardt and Scott Simmons as Members
- Miller & Martin Receives 2 National and 32 Regional Practice Rankings in 2023 "Best Law Firms"
- 9 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® 2023 "Lawyer of the Year" for Respective Practices in Chattanooga
- Charles Lee Named 2023 Best Lawyers® Labor and Employment Law Management "Lawyer of the Year" in Chattanooga Show more
- Two New Federal Laws Affecting Pregnant Workers Passed in the Last Days of 2022
- Proposed FTC Rule to Prohibit Non-Competes
- The NLRB Comes Bearing Gifts for Employees
- EEOC Issues New Mandatory Workplace Discrimination “Know Your Rights” Poster
- Department of Labor Announces Proposed Rule on Employee/Independent Contractor Test Show more
- L&E Seminar | Annual FMLA/ADA Update 2023
- L&E Seminar | Handling New Workplace Challenges in a (Hopefully!) Post-COVID World
- L&E Webinar | As the Wage and Hour World Turns in 2022
- John Bode Presents at TBA 26th Annual Labor and Employment Law Forum
- Stacie Caraway Presents Covid-19 Workplace Update at TN Bankers Association 2022 HR Conference Show more
- Miller & Martin Featured in 2022 Best Lawyers: The Corporate Law and Commercial Litigation Issue
- Harvey and Welton Contribute to [Connect]
- Harvey and Welton Contribute to Tennessee Bar Association's Newsletter
- Harvey and Welton Contribute to Labor & Employment [Connect]
- Independent Contractor or Employee? Show more