Miller & Martin's team of nationally-recognized labor and employment attorneys serve clients on a national, regional and local basis, handling a wide spectrum of matters that often arise within the workplace. Whether providing trusted counsel on day-to-day issues or handling complex class actions, our attorneys are equipped to assist in all areas of employment/labor relations.
By collaborating with our clients, we strive to quickly determine the best course of action for a successful outcome, tailoring our legal counsel by understanding the individual business objectives of each client. We make it a point to know our clients' businesses and industries in order to deliver sound legal counsel. Our team of attorneys is actively involved in many legal and industry organizations; experienced attorneys who routinely host seminars on topical labor and employment law for clients. We frequently present to industry associations and regularly issue legal alerts on breaking labor and employment news that may impact our clients.
Our Labor & Employment group has been ranked as one of the top Employment Litigation firms in the nation by Employment Law360. One of our group attorneys was recognized as a "Client Service All-Star" by BTI, an honor shared with only 318 lawyers from firms across the country. This elite recognition is reserved for lawyers who deliver superior service to clients at Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations.
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Attorney Jessica Wolinsky in Tennessee
- 8 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- John Bode Named 2022 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" for Labor & Employment Litigation in Chattanooga
- Miller & Martin Practices and Attorneys Earn Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA®
- WRCBtv Interviews Employment Attorney Scott Simmons About Workplace Vaccine Mandates Show more
- Summary of OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard for Implementation of COVID-19 Vaccine & Testing Mandates
- Private Employer Obligations Under President Biden's “Path Out of the Pandemic” Plan
- July 30 Marks National Whistleblower Appreciate Day
- Better Late than Never...The EEOC OKs Employer Vaccine Incentives
- Could April Showers Bring May Unions? Show more
- L&E Webinar | Looking Ahead to 2022
- L&E Webinar | Thinking (Inside and) Outside of the Box for Workplace Investigations
- L&E Webinar | As the Wage and Hour World Turns
- Attorney Brad Harvey Discusses Hot Wage & Hour Developments at TBA Labor & Employment Forum
- WEBINAR: How the “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” Will Impact Your Business Show more