Miller & Martin's Litigation team includes skilled and motivated attorneys and legal professionals with a long history of experience in high-stakes litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and risk and litigation management.
The firm's litigators handle nearly every type of civil dispute arising in state or federal courts, as well as white-collar investigations and defense in federal courts. Our attorneys work as advocates, arbitrators and mediators and have designed dispute-management systems for large companies. Our clients benefit from the experience of our former judges, prosecutors and special masters who are members of the firm. The firm's long-term investment in litigation support technology and staff affords our clients the advantage of having electronic discovery, production and trial presentations as integral parts of our representation rather than as generic services from third-party vendors.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business consistently ranks Miller & Martin as one of the top Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation and Labor & Employment law firms in Tennessee. Chambers USA also ranks Miller & Martin as one of the top Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations law firms in Georgia.
- Miller & Martin Attorneys John David Lind and Haley Moody Promoted to Member
- 14 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars Lists
- Miller & Martin Receives 2 National and 32 Regional Practice Rankings in 2024 "Best Law Firms"
- Randy Wilson Named 2024 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" for Construction Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation Defense in Chattanooga
- Kyle W. Eiselstein Named 2024 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" for Health Care Litigation in Chattanooga Show more
- Batten the Hatches: Preparing for an Automotive Dispute
- Florida Tort Reform Bill Signed Into Law
- Claims of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Can No Longer Be Kept Out of Court Through Mandatory, Pre-Dispute Arbitration Agreements
- Supreme Court Justice Breyer Retirement Opens Door for First Biden Administration Nomination
- Loss Mitigation Strategies for Commercial Creditors Show more
- Jason McCarter Presents on Key Considerations in Maneuvering Automotive Disputes at Used Car Week 2023
- What Happens In-House Doesn't Always Stay In-House - An Interactive Panel Discussion on Attorney-Client Privilege for Corporate Counsel
- Attorney Haley Moody Discusses Talc Trends at Midwest Asbestos Litigation Conference
- Zac Greene Produces Tennessee Bar Association's 2021 Litigation Law Forum Sponsored by Miller & Martin
- Attorney Zac Greene Provides Thought Leadership at TBA Litigation Law Forum 2020 Sponsored by Miller & Martin Show more
- ABA Publishes Article Providing Tips on Protecting Attorney-Client Privilege in Dual-Purpose Communications by Zac Greene and Nicole Roth
- Shifting Landscape of Criminal Immigration Law Highlighted in ABA Article by Litigators Zac Greene, Jordan Scott and Erin Steelman
- Miller & Martin Featured in 2022 Best Lawyers: The Corporate Law and Commercial Litigation Issue
- DOJ's Renewed Emphasis on Individual Accountability Highlighted in ABA Article by Litigator Zac Greene
- White Collar Attorneys Barron and Greene Address Tougher SEC Enforcement for Corporate Execs in ABA Article Show more