Miller & Martin's Litigation team includes skilled and motivated attorneys and legal professionals with a long history of experience in high-stakes litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and risk and litigation management.
The firm's litigators handle nearly every type of civil dispute arising in state or federal courts, as well as white-collar investigations and defense in federal courts. Our attorneys work as advocates, arbitrators and mediators and have designed dispute-management systems for large companies. Our clients benefit from the experience of our former judges, prosecutors and special masters who are members of the firm. The firm's long-term investment in litigation support technology and staff affords our clients the advantage of having electronic discovery, production and trial presentations as integral parts of our representation rather than as generic services from third-party vendors.
- Miller & Martin Practices and Attorneys Earn Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA®
- Miller & Martin Adds Attorney Jason McCarter as Member in Atlanta
- Attorney Destiney Randolph Joins Miller & Martin in Atlanta Office
- Attorneys Alexis Crutchfield and Fady Ghaly Join Miller & Martin in Tennessee
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 45 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2021 Edition Show more
- Landlords Beware: Accepting Partial Rent Payments
- Are Changes to Securities Trading Plan Rules on the Horizon?
- Supreme Court Clarifies Copyright Act’s Registration Requirement
- Tennessee Legislature Amends Data Breach Notification Statute - Encryption is No Longer an Automatic Safe Harbor
- Congress Passes Federal Trade Secrets Law Show more
- Attorney Zac Greene Provides Thought Leadership at TBA Litigation Law Forum 2020 Sponsored by Miller & Martin
- ACC TN | Crisis Management & Communication – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Miller & Martin Attorneys to Speak at Georgia Bar's 2020 White Collar Crime Seminar
- Griffin and Rose will Present at the 2018 Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel Meeting
- Ashby to Speak at Litigation: Soup to Nuts CLE Show more
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2020
- Zac Greene and Jenna Fullerton Publish ABA Article on the Potential for Conflicting Ethical Rules to Expand Criminal Discovery
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2019
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Author U.S. Chapter from GAR's Litigation Know-How 2018
- Eileen Rumfelt Quoted About CLOUD Act in ABA Article Discussing Federal Seizure of Electronic Data Stored Abroad Show more