Chris Crevasse focuses his practice on employee benefits, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and other aspects of employment law, including immigration law. He assists his clients with the design, drafting, and updating of retirement plans and other employee benefit plans; with ERISA and federal tax compliance; with benefit plan administration and audits, including audits by the IRS and DOL; and with resolving employee benefits issues through the IRS and DOL correction programs. He also counsels clients with respect to the ACA, COBRA, and other employment-related laws and regulations, and provides advice regarding benefit plan issues in corporate transactions, plan terminations, and plan mergers. Chris’s immigration work focuses primarily on assisting employers and foreign nationals with securing and maintaining the approvals and documents necessary for the foreign nationals and their families to live and work in the United States.
- J.D., University of Florida, 1986
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1983
- Tennessee State & Federal Courts
- California State & Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth and Ninth Circuits
- Martindale-Hubbell® - AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law since 2008
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Chattanooga Tax Practitioners
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Home Health Care of East Tennessee in its Combination with Adoration Health
- Miller & Martin Represents All Metals Holding, LLC in Sale to Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
- 53 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Edition Show more
- What's New in Employment Law for 2017, SHRM Chattanooga
- SHRM Chattanooga Employment Law Session
- Chattanooga Lunch Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Chattanooga Breakfast Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next
- Chattanooga Seminar | Affordable Care Act: What's New and What's Next Show more
Will ride bike for wine.