Evan Sharber is a real estate and commercial lawyer who focuses his practice on real estate development and financing, commercial finance, and economic development transactions.
At his prior firm, Evan gained considerable experience in representing both lenders and borrowers in HUD-insured loans in the multifamily and senior housing industries. Evan worked with clients to close dozens of loans insured by HUD, as well as hundreds of interest rate reduction loan modifications under the LEAN program. He also has experience representing HUD lenders in various asset management matters, including transactions to change participants and change loan collateral.
Prior to law school, Evan was a legislative aide to U.S. Senator Bob Corker in Washington, D.C. He also interned with U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Suzanne H. Bauknight during law school.
- J.D., with honors, University of Tennessee College of Law, 2018
- B.A., English, Washington and Lee University, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Rotaract Club of Chattanooga – Member, 2019-present
- Baylor School – ’07 Class Agent, 2022-present
Evan competed as a long-distance runner in high school at Baylor and in college at W&L and continues to be an avid runner today.