John David Lind focuses his practice in the area of corporate law, advising on general corporate issues, private equity transactions, and other M&A transactions.
- Represented private equity platform company in a $32 million acquisition of an identity theft protection services company.
- Represented private equity platform company in a $35 million acquisition of an IT services company.
- Represented online banking platform company in a $80 million private tender offer. Served as sole junior associate responsible for drafting the offer to purchase and ancillary documents.
- Represented private equity fund in a $32 million acquisition of a scientific instrument manufacturing company.
- Represented private equity fund in a $155 million disposition of an online database systems company.
- Represented private equity fund in a $75 million acquisition of a website security company.
- Represented international mutli-family housing developer in a corporate reorganization and multiple joint venture real estate development projects.
- Represented vitamin manufacturer and distributor in a corporate reorganization.
- Represented Australian company in a due diligence review of its U.S. subsidiary.
- Represented manufacturer and distributor of real estate signs and photo prints in an $18 million disposition of three separate lines of business.
- Represented emergency restoration services company in a $3.5 million equity disposition and corporate reorganization.
- Represented electrical contractor in $9 million disposition.
- Represented waste disposal company in $20 million disposition.
- Represented cleaning chemical, equipment, and supply manufacturer in drafting form joint venture agreements for international joint ventures.
- Represented investment company in the investment a mutli-state restaurant chain, including negotiating deal terms, drafting multi-member operating agreements, IP license agreement, and multiple subscription agreements.
- Represented residential housing developer in in joint venture with an international investor.
- Represented international ski boat manufacturer in various corporate matters.
- Represented automotive parts distributor, hair product show company, and cleaning services provider in corporate reorganizations.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Alabama, 2016
- LL.M., Business Transactions, magna cum laude, University of Alabama, 2016
- J.D., University of Alabama, 2016
- B.S., Finance with a concentration in Investment Management, magna cum laude, University of Alabama, 2013
John David enjoys traveling with his fiancé, flipping houses and following the Alabama Crimson Tide. Roll Tide!