Office: 423.785.8399 | Fax: 423.785.8293
Stacie advises employers of all sizes on how to comply with applicable state and federal laws concerning employee leave and pregnancy, disability and religious accommodation as well as anti-discrimination, harassment and retaliation laws while still effectively running their businesses.
- Stacie is an employment law strategist, litigator and trainer, advising national, regional and local employers on employment law matters focusing on FMLA leave administration, ADA, pregnancy and religious accommodations, as well as anti-harassment, discrimination and retaliation laws.
- She develops, reviews and updates employee handbooks, policies, employment contracts and severance agreements, and represents employers in local, state and federal legal proceedings including the EEOC, DOL and state human rights commission investigations, mediations and lawsuits throughout the United States.
- Stacie is a frequent speaker at national, regional and state HR, executive and management forums regarding the above-described topics, and provides in-house training and counsel to HR professionals and supervisors to help them address various issues relating to employee hiring, discipline and termination which impact companies of all sizes.
- J.D., with Honors, University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1995
- Graduated with the highest GPA in the litigation curriculum
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 1992
- Tennessee State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Bethel Bible Village - Board of Trustees
- The Top 5 Most Common Wage and Hour Law Mistakes New Businesses Make
- And They Say Nothing Interesting Ever Happens in Tennessee (Employment Law)
- Better Late than Never...The EEOC OKs Employer Vaccine Incentives
- EEOC Announces Opening of 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 Component 1 Data Collection
- 10 Things Employers Should Know About the Latest COVID-19 Federal Stimulus Package Show more
- L&E Seminar | Handling New Workplace Challenges in a (Hopefully!) Post-COVID World
- 2022 Supervisor Training | Equipping Managers to Succeed In Challenging Times - Full-Day Workshop
- Stacie Caraway Presents Covid-19 Workplace Update at TN Bankers Association 2022 HR Conference
- Tackling Your Tough FMLA/ADA (and Yes! COVID-19) Questions
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Present at TVPPA 2022 Legal Conference Show more
Stacie is a professional vocalist. She has been a featured soloist at two Billy Graham Crusades and performed three times at the White House and once at the Sydney Opera House.