Office: 423.785.8399 | Fax: 423.785.8293
Stacie advises employers of all sizes on how to comply with applicable state and federal laws concerning employee leave and pregnancy, disability and religious accommodation as well as anti-discrimination, harassment and retaliation laws while still effectively running their businesses.
- Stacie is an employment law strategist, litigator and trainer, advising national, regional and local employers on employment law matters focusing on FMLA leave administration, ADA, pregnancy and religious accommodations, as well as anti-harassment, discrimination and retaliation laws.
- She develops, reviews and updates employee handbooks, policies, employment contracts and severance agreements, and represents employers in local, state and federal legal proceedings including the EEOC, DOL and state human rights commission investigations, mediations and lawsuits throughout the United States.
- Stacie is a frequent speaker at national, regional and state HR, executive and management forums regarding the above-described topics, and provides in-house training and counsel to HR professionals and supervisors to help them address various issues relating to employee hiring, discipline and termination which impact companies of all sizes.
- J.D., with Honors, University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1995
- Graduated with the highest GPA in the litigation curriculum
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 1992
- Tennessee State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Bethel Bible Village - Board of Trustees
- Better Late than Never...The EEOC OKs Employer Vaccine Incentives
- EEOC Announces Opening of 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 Component 1 Data Collection
- 10 Things Employers Should Know About the Latest COVID-19 Federal Stimulus Package
- Saying Goodbye to 2020 and FFCRA Leave
- New Tennessee Pregnancy Accommodation Law Effective October 1 Show more
- L&E Webinar | Looking Ahead to 2022
- L&E Webinar | Thinking (Inside and) Outside of the Box for Workplace Investigations
- 2019 Supervisor Training | Essential Tools for the 21st Century Manager - Full Day Workshop
- Managing FMLA Leave Abuse and ADA/FMLA Interactions
- Attorneys to Speak at TVPPA 2018 Legal Conference Show more
Stacie is a professional vocalist. She has been a featured soloist at two Billy Graham Crusades and performed three times at the White House and once at the Sydney Opera House.