13 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
November 29, 2022
Thirteen Miller & Martin attorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers or the 2022 Mid-South Rising Stars lists, earning recognition as top-rated attorneys in their respective practice areas.
The nine Miller & Martin attorneys receiving 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers list honors were selected based on peer recognition and their distinguished professional achievement. No more than 5% of Tennessee lawyers are selected for the distinguished Super Lawyers list each year.
Miller & Martin attorneys selected to the 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers list include lawyers from the firm's Chattanooga and Nashville offices.
2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Don Aho - Business Litigation
- John Bode - Employment & Labor
- Mark Degler - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Roger Dickson - Business Litigation
- Richard Rose - Health Care
- Hugh Sharber - Mergers & Acquisition
- Crews Townsend - Personal Injury Litigation - Products Liability: Defense
- Randy Wilson - Construction Litigation
- Douglas Berry - Eminent Domain
The Super Lawyers research team also chooses lawyers under 40 years old or having less than 10 years of practice experience to be selected for their Rising Stars list. No more than 2.5% of lawyers in Tennessee are selected for this honor.
The 2022 Mid-South Rising Stars list includes four Miller & Martin attorneys from the firm's Chattanooga office.
2022 Mid-South Rising Stars
- April Holland - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Meredith Lee - Business Litigation
- Jessica Malloy-Thorpe - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jessica Wolinsky - Employment Litigation: Defense