Office: 404.962.6426 | Fax: 404.962.6326
- Class & Collective Action
- Labor & Employment
- Employment Law Compliance Advice & Training
- Employment Litigation
- Labor & Union Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Workplace Accommodation & Leave Issues
- Workplace Environmental, Health & Safety/OSHA
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Investigations & Special Projects
Jimmy Daniel's practice focuses on advising and representing employers of all sizes in both union and non-union settings, offering guided counsel to his clients in finding practical solutions to their employment-related matters. Mr. Daniel currently serves as Co-Chair of the firm's Labor & Employment Group and Employment Law Compliance Advice & Training Group, and is a member of the firm's Hiring Committee.
- Litigation Avoidance (counseling executive leadership team and human resources professionals, conducting management training, drafting workplace policies, performing workplace investigations).
- Special Employment Initiatives (managing reductions-in-force and other corporate restructurings, conducting FLSA audits and exemption conversions, drafting and implementing ADR programs).
- Contract Preparation (drafting and negotiating employment, severance and related agreements).
- Employment Litigation (appearing before EEOC, DOL, and state/local agencies, defending claims under Title VII, Section 1981, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, EPA, and various state laws).
- Protection of Business Assets (preparing and enforcing noncompete, nondisclosure, and nonsolicitation agreements).
- Labor Relations (appearing before NLRB, managing grievance process and arbitration, providing advice regarding union avoidance and management of existing union relationship).
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 2000
- Donald P. Gilmore, Jr. Memorial Award for Overall Excellence in Employment Law
- B.B.A, University of Georgia, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. and 11th Circuits
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, 2015-2018
- Georgia Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars, 2010, 2012-2014
- Georgia Trend magazine - Legal Elite, 2009, 2011, 2013-2017
- BTI - Client Service All-Stars, 2011
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Miller & Martin Represents EMERGE Commerce Ltd. in the Acquisition of BattlBox, LLC and Its Affiliates
- Miller & Martin Represents Sinochem International (Overseas) Pte. Ltd. in the acquisition of ELIX Polymers
- Miller & Martin Practices, Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Chambers USA®
- Miller & Martin Represents USATestprep in Sale to Serent Capital
- Miller & Martin Represents Zenith LaborNet in Merger with Nth Degree Show more
Jimmy is probably taller than you.