Miller & Martin Commercial attorneys advise companies on legal issues designed to assist in the formation, protection and growth of their businesses.
We represent a broad base of entrepreneurs, investors and companies in all aspects of their legal work from small to mid-sized companies, business startups, franchises, non-profit organizations and more. We guide our clients in the areas such as Commercial Finance, Real Estate, Bonds & Tax Incentives and Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights. The breadth of our firm allows us to advise our clients in all stages of their business, from soup to nuts.
Paul AlexanderEvan AllisonCharlie BattleAlison BoyerCharlie BrakeDick CrotteauLuke CurtisBobby DannGrant DobsonBill DuPre, ChairBob GoodmanMeghan GordonJeff GuildJim HaleyTom Hayslett, Vice-ChairClif HenryErika HydeLaura KetchamMichael MallenAllen McCallieJulian NealyDon NelmsRachael RuizRandy ScogginsAlfred SmithCraig SmithJoe SnyderCandace Stevens
- Miller & Martin Earns 2018 “Best Law Firm” Ranking in 23 Practice Areas from U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Boyer Elected to Firm Membership
- Miller & Martin Adds Six New Associates Across Corporate, Commercial and Litigation Practices
- Evan Allison Featured in Hamilton County Herald
- Miller & Martin Adds Two New Attorneys to its Chattanooga Office
- Miller & Martin Announces New Attorneys Selected to Membership Status
- Joseph P. L. Snyder Joins Miller & Martin's Real Estate Practice
- Miller & Martin Receives Top-Tier Rankings from U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" 2015 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Servcorp in Lease at One World Trade Center
- Don Nelms Joins the Firm's Commercial Department
- Julian Nealy Joins Miller & Martin's Real Estate Practice
- Miller & Martin Achieves Metropolitan Top Ranking for 2014 "Best Law Firms"
- Luke Curtis Quoted in the Daily Report
- Being Prepared, Chattanooga Magazine
- 50 Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 Edition
- Miller & Martin PLLC Maintains Top Ranking in Chambers USA, 2013 Edition