Larry L. Cash is a member of the Firm, and focuses his practice primarily in the representation of both public bodies and private businesses in a wide range of legal matters. His experience includes the defense of corporate entities in product liability claims, commercial litigation, OSHA compliance and investigations and related matters. He provides representation of owners and contractors in all areas of construction, including contract drafting and litigation. In addition to representing corporate bodies in administrative and contested matters, he has extensive experience in working with both state and federal agencies in regulatory matters. Mr. Cash also represents a captive association insurance company which provides all lines of insurance coverage for both municipal and cooperative utility companies in the southeastern United States. This practice covers all aspects of commercial investigation, compliance and litigation, whether it is defense of a particular insured or review and analysis of insurance coverage issues. Mr. Cash is admitted in the State courts of Tennessee and Georgia, as well as United States District Courts in Tennessee and Northern Georgia.
Mr. Cash is a frequent speaker on commercial litigation and utility matters.
- J.D., University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 1981
- Member, The University of Memphis Law Review
- B.A., University of the South, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Chattanooga Bar Foundation - Fellow, 2013
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Leadership Chattanooga - Graduate
- Orange Grove Center - Board Member and Former President, 1999-2001
- The EEOC Weighs in on COVID-19 Antibody Testing and Other Return to Work Considerations
- OSHA Publishes FAQ Regarding Face Coverings, Masks and Respirators in the Workplace
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Policies for Employee Protection Amid COVID-19
- OSHA Issues Additional Guidance Regarding Curbside and Takeout Service Amid COVID-19
- Employer’s Good Faith Efforts Considered When Enforcing OSHA Compliance During Coronavirus Pandemic
- OSHA Issues Interim Enforcement Response Plan for COVID-19
- Attorneys to Speak at TVPPA 2018 Legal Conference
- Larry Cash to Speak at TVPPA Joint Customer Service and HR Conference
- Cash to present "Post-Accident Investigation - What do I do with my Lawyer?"
- Cash to Present at TVPPA Annual Conference
- Cash to Speak at 2016 TVPPA Legal Conference
- Cash to present "Federal Jurisdiction for TVA Distributors - Beyond Diveristy and Federal Question"
- Larry Cash to Speak at TVPPA's Engineering & Operations Conference